US TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL VISIT MARKET FORECAST TO 2017 – 2024
The US Telehealth virtual visit market will accelerate during 2017 – 2024. Telehealth encircles a variety of technologies and approaches to accomplish virtual health, medical and educational services. Telehealth virtual visit is not a single service rather a means to deliver education and enhanced care in the healthcare sector.
Telehealth virtual visit market is segmented on the basis of Providers, Mode of Visit offered by Service Providers, Types of services, Payment model and End user. The Mode of visit offered by service providers is further segmented in Audio, Video, and Email conversation modes.
Telehealth virtual visit market is a fast-growing market in digital and connected healthcare though the overall usage of the service edges on low to average. Market Drivers for Telehealth virtual visit services are reaching to rural areas, cost saving, automatic record keeping and a virtual waiting room devoid of risk of spreading of infection. The cost of the Telehealth virtual visit service followed by the ease of access is one of the significant driving factors responsible for the market growth. Since consumers can access Telehealth services trough everyday devices used for communication like Smartphone, Laptops and Tablets relying on the video applications like Skype and FaceTime. Telehealth virtual visit services consulted through live video also enables consultative and diagnostic services for the consumers.
Market restraints for Telehealth virtual market are a limited physical examination, high investment in equipment and technical glitches, lack of provider acceptance, security, and privacy. Providing top-notch patient experience will serve to build a mass of consumers and jumpstart the Telehealth virtual visit market.
The Telehealth virtual visit services are currently visible in the market and expanding. The early market leaders are Teladoc, Inc., American Well Corporation, MDLIVE, Inc., HealthTap,Inc. and Doctor On Demand, Inc. Apart from the Telehealth virtual visit services, these leaders are providing additional services to attract a number of consumers.
1. Research scope
1.1. Study goals
1.2. Scope of the market study
1.3. Study and forecasting years
2. Research methodology
2.1. Sources of data
2.1.1. Primary Sources
2.1.2. Secondary Sources
2.2. Market size estimation
2.3. Data triangulation
3. Executive Summary
5. Industry Speak
6. Key Market Growth Drivers
6.1. Reach to the rural areas
6.2. Cost saving
6.3. Automatic record-keeping
6.4. A virtual waiting room that avoids spread of infection
7. Key Market Restraints
7.1. Limited physical examination
7.2. High investment in equipment and technical glitches
7.3. Lack of provider acceptance
7.4. Security and privacy
8. Key Market Trends
8.1. Growing video consultataion
8.2. Rising adoption of virtual visits by employers
8.3. Focus on developing patient-centric healthcare delivery system
9. Key Market Growth Opportunity
9.1. Rising crisis of physicians
10. Federal and State Laws/Regulations
11. Insurance Coverage for Virtual Visits
12. Telehealth Virtual Visits Market, by Providers
12.1. Service Providers
12.2. Framework Providers
13. Telehealth Virtual Visits Market, by Mode of Visit offered by Service Providers
13.3. Email Chats
14. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by Type of Services
15. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by Payment Model
15.1. Subscription Model
15.2. Employer Model
15.3. Pay-as-per-use Model
16. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by End-Users
16.1. Healthcare Providers
16.2. Healthcare Payers
16.3. Employer Groups
17. Operational Model for Virtual Visits
17.1. Service Provider to the Consumers/Patients
17.2. Framework Provider to the Consumers/Patients
18. Role of Healthcare Apps in Virtual Visits
19. Future Prospects of Virtual Visits Market
20. Competitive Landscape – Service Providers
21. Market Share Analysis – Service Providers
22. Competitive Landscape – Framework Providers
23. Competitive Landscape – Value-added Partners
24. Company Profiles – Service Providers
24.1. Teladoc, Inc.
24.2. American Well Corporation
24.3. MDLIVE, Inc.
24.4. Doctor On Demand, Inc.
24.7. eVisit, Inc.
25. Company Profiles – Framework Providers
25.1. swyMed, Inc.
26. Key Vendor Analysis – Value-added Providers
26.2. iHealth Labs
26.3. Cellscope, Inc.
27. Key Takeaways
1. Telehealth Virtual Visits Market, by Providers
1.1. Service Providers
1.2. Framework Providers
2. Telehealth Virtual Visits Market, by Mode of Visit offered by Service Providers
2.3. Email Chats
3. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by Type of Services
4. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by Payment Model
4.1. Subscription Model
4.2. Employer Model
4.3. Pay-as-per-use Model
5. Telehealth Virtual Visits, by End-Users
5.1. Healthcare Providers
5.2. Healthcare Payers
5.3. Employer Groups
To request a free sample copy of this report, please complete the form below :
We offer 10% free customization including country-level data, niche applications and competitive landscape with every report.